- Regulates the body temperature and helps you stay cooler longer.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without leaving you cold or clammy.
- Outperforms other fibers and lasts for years with proper care.
- Scientifically proven to slow pulse rate and increase relaxation.
- Provides four-season comfort.
- Naturally dust-mite, mold, and mildew resistant.
- Filled with 100% Certified organic Merino wool.
- Encased in 100% Organic cotton sateen 400TC ivory cover.
- 100% Hypoallergenic.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish. Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cotton packaging.
- 5-Year Warranty.
Understanding the aroma of wool
The sweet smell of Merino wool assures you’re receiving the true, organic Merino wool product and it’s free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within a few days after opening.
Washing & Care instructions
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
Wool fill: 16 oz per sq. yard; (530 GSM)
Crib 35x53in (89 x 135cm)
Twin 68x86in (173 x 218cm)
Full/Queen 90x90in (229 x 229cm)
King 102x90in (259 x 229cm)
Note: Comforter doesn’t have corner ties or loops.