Falcon 2.0+ Adjustable Base by Leggett & Platt – Product Information
Complete specs for the Falcon 2.0+ can be seen in this brochure:
What’s the difference between the Falcon 2.0+ and Raven model?
The difference between the Falcon 2.0+ and Raven adjustable bases are
- The Falcon 2.0+ is compatible with the Leggett & Platt app while the Raven is not.
- The Falcon 2.0+ has under-bed lighting and one-touch power down features and the Raven does not.
- The Falcon 2.0+ has legs with an adjustable height that can be locked anywhere between 6 inches and 10 inches, while L&P’s Raven model has static 7 inch metal legs.
Key Features for the Falcon 2.0+
- Under-Bed Light to help you see when getting out of the bed at night.
- Head and Foot Articulation. Adjust to any position.
- Wireless Remote.
- Adjustable legs to get you to any height you need.
- New technology that allows the mattress to sit on the base without the need for retainer bars.
Falcon 2.0+ Adjustable Foundation Warranty
Leggett & Platt’s Falcon 2.0+ adjustable bed base is completely guaranteed by L&P’s 1-3-25 year warranty model.
This 25 year limited warranty is a reliable adjustable base guarantee given by Leggett & Platt to each customer who purchases one of their foundations:
Here are the warranty basics:
Covered through Year One: Full warranty
Covered through Year Three: Limited warranty
Covered through Year Twenty-Five: Limited warranty
If you want to review complete details about the warranty for L & P’s Falcon 2.0+ adjustable foundation, you can visit: Leggett & Platt’s warranty brochure
This model is one of many adjustable beds sold by Sleeping Organic. If you’d like help choosing which base is best for you, call 1-800-625-4042